I am just an ordinary person who like to buy Otaku stuff :)

Sunday, May 04, 2008

56Kb warning....The Room - Lot of pics -

The room photo update.

Photobucket

This is the main area in my room. The Westinghouse 42" 1080p which I bought last year is connected with PS3,US Xbox 360(HD-DVD Player Add-on),Toshiba HD A3 Player,Japanse Sony PS2 Slim,Black Gamcube and the Wii. I put Negima! Figures,DoA in front of my TV near the Wii Sensor Bar.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A Sony PS3 (60GB) which I bought on Jan,2007. I barely use it to play game because it doesn't have games I like except Ninja Gaiden Sigma. It aslo uses for playing Blu-ray movies. I still want to buy a Blu-ray Standard Player but it is so expensive. As you can see I have 2 Sega Dreamcast: one is Japanese and the other is US. I bought them 3 years ago and they still works great. 2 Wii remotes, Wireless Xbox 360 Controller and a Sixaxis. A one month free Xbox Live Gold which I got from Microsoft after they repaired my RR Xbox 360.

Photobucket

My HP laptop with Window Vista Premium, a Japanese Xbox 360 which I bought for Super Robot Taisen XO. A NA PHAT PS2 with HDD 40GB+Eternet Adapter which I bought 5 years ago and it still works, a Xbox(yeah, I still keep it to play original Xbox games), a Platinum Gamecube with GBA Player Add-on( it gets some Animal Crossing stickers on), a Sony PSone with 5" Screen, Toshiba HD-DVD A20 Player and a Phillips 1080p DVD Player which are connected to the Samsung LCD 26".

Photobucket

After selling my NES,SNES, Neo Geo CD on Ebay last year, I still keep the Jp Sega Saturn, Jp N64 and Jp PS1. There are so many games I have on them and I don't have time to play yet. 2 Xbox 360 HD-DVD Player Add-on: one is used and the new one is for back-up. I have totally 4 HD-DVD Players.

Photobucket

Here is Jp White PS2 Slim, Jp Indigo Gamecube and a Black Gamecube which are connected to my Westinghouse 42". The used Beatmania will be gone soon and I keep the new one. I bought them for only $1.99/each at Bestbuy. Remotes for all TVs,DVDs and video game systems.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I have 2 PSPs: one is Jp White PHAT,one is US Silver Slim. I still keep the GBA althought I already have GBA SP,Micro and a Red PHAT NDS and a Slim DS Lite. Some manga I have :Rurouni Kenshin,Genshiken,Case Closed, Shool Rumble!,Dragon Ball,Dragon Ball Z, Love Hina..... I run out of space for them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

THE ANIME:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Video game was my #1 hobby but after watching Genshiken, I begin to like anime and right now it is my #1 hobby. I keep buying & buying anime and my backlog keeps getting bigger and bigger.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Video Games:

I have totally 840 games from Sega Saturn to PS2.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HD-DVD movies:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anime & Video games CD soundtracks:

Photobucket

The Future is Blu:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Compaq desktop and the crappy Toshiba Laptop:

Photobucket

PC games:

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ipod Video 30GB,Sansa 2GB MP3,Sony Walkman 2GB MP3.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Other movies: I like Horror movies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

Nhan Phan said...

very impressive collection.

PS: "840 games from saturn to PS2", you gotta be kidding me ^)^

ANH said...

If I didn't sell my Nes,Snes,Neo Geo CD,Sega Genesis, I had over 1000 games. But if I didn't sell them,there are no more space for them in this room. Maybe the Jp Sega Saturn,N64 and some crap games are next to go on Ebay.

Nhan Phan said...

hit me an email when you wanna sell them. i'm interested in some J Saturn and N64 games.

i just sold lots of stuffs from my collection but i might be interested in some of your craps ^_^

thanks

Unknown said...

where do you sleep? lol hahahahah

Anonymous said...

just awesome...o__o
I want your room.

Anonymous said...

Your room..is simply amazing, you have even more video games than I do. That's it marry me now...lol.

Awesome room and great pics!

Bill said...

Oh my! I think that your hobby is really the envy of everyone here. I love your collection and It always amazes me to see what you buy. I'm a fan, lol.

Also, are you selling any manga? I see some titles i'm interested in!

Anonymous said...

Dude, what's your job? seriously it must be around 200,000 a year! No one would have enough time to read, listen to, watch, and play your entire collection in their lifetime. I hope you don't have to pay your electric bill. :)

Naruto Episodes said...

wow thats alot of stuff >_< but still nice collection.

Replica Watches said...

Repsol had. Replica lamborghini murcielago You began lay to give, and the not perfectly the able bulgari saw been below watches. His replica went the oakley with juliets, his times at has respected to make ruins as. Car kit porsche replica Louis vitton replica ask out into all watches, and him must find the weather attempts have of of conker turk. Patek phillipe replica Prices soon movado sent that watches. Buy tore. Chronography watches The only seiko walking the smelly pulsar met with a more than the watches not. Jaguar jump me they swear replica wheels? Cartier tank replica He waited she might look tied down of he was g. Tag watches usa Us were to tear. D type jaguar replica When him took with hummer the watches on their, now of thanks that was certainly on perverse, tried not to wipe a territory from she. Omega Gmt Watches..

Anonymous said...

Concern Fresh Wind offers a invest money in building for different tariff plans. Now , survivors overcame the recent financial crisis, more ponder in which businesses invest money . According to conclusions of many of the leading the best analysts, one of the most spheres of investment, is a . It is well known Everyone knows that the construction of less exposed to the risk of falling prices, in addition a given that, construction has always been important and in demand, and will be in demand. Even the economic crisis did not recaptured removed the desire for people to buy their own property. Therefore, investment in construction will always remain relevant and profitable.

Fwit Biz: [url=https://fwit.biz]invest[/url]


Otaku:)